Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Cake Lady: Part 1

“Let’s go to my hometown!” Yun Ho said excitedly.

“Don’t want to! Let’s just play around here,” Jae Joong objected.

“Here’s bored. Yun Ho-hyung is right. Let’s go?” Jun Su said.

“No…,” Jae Joong and Yoo Chun said in unison.

Yun Ho just gives them the pout look and look at Chang Min who sits at the bench while reading something.

“Chang Min-ah, let’s go on vacation. To Jeollado,” Yun Ho said to him.

Chang Min looks at him with blank expression. “You’ll support my meal everyday?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Yun Ho replied.

“Let’s go, then,” Chang Min said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Huh, I miss Jeollado so much~” Yun Ho said as soon they arrived.

“Hyung, where’s your house?” Chang Min asked.

“We’ll walk there,” Yun Ho said happily.

“What?!” Chang Min and Jun Su asked in unison.

“I still remember the route to my house. Just one hour from here. Let’s walk,” Yun Ho said excitedly.

Jun Su and Chang Min look to each other. Then, they follow Yun Ho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung, are you sure this is the route?” Jun Su asked. Yun Ho stays silent as he looks around.

“We’ve been walking for hours! You said, it just one hour from the bus station!” Chang Min exclaimed. “Did you really know the route?” Chang Min asked as he is so exhausted.

“Relax, I know the route. We almost there,” Yun Ho defended himself.

“You said the very same thing 30 minutes ago,” Jun Su said in disbelief.

Chang Min suddenly stops walking. “That’s it! I’m not gonna walk any further. Call someone from your house, hyung,” Chang Min said as her sits on his luggage.

“Aish! Alright, alright!” Yun Ho said, practically give up. He dialed someone’s number.

“Yun-ah! It’s Oppa. Can you pick me?” Yun Ho said while looking at Chang Min. “Come by the taxi, okay? Yun-ah, thanks!” Yun Ho said and hung up.

“They’re coming???” Jun Su asked.

“My sister will do. So, don’t worry, everything is under control,” Yun Ho said.

“Your sister better be faster before I die in hunger over here,” Chang Min said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yun Ho-oppa!” the voice called out Yun Ho’s name.

“Yun-ah! I glad you came!” Yun Ho said and hugged her.

“These are my friends from Seoul,” Yun Ho said to his sister.

“Hi, I’m Jung Yun Hee,” she introduced herself and slightly bows.

“My sister,” Yun Ho said proudly.

“Shim Chang Min,” Chang Min said and gives her a handshake.

“And…,” Yun Hee said to Jun Su.

“Ah, I’m Jun Su, Kim Jun Su,” Jun Su introduced himself and did the handshake.

She takes the handshake and long pause. “Excuse me, you can let go,” Yun Hee said.

“Yah! Jun Su, stop it,” Yun Ho said and break the handshake.

“Let’s move now. I’m starving,” Chang Min said after putting his luggage in the taxi.

“Let me bring you guys to my friends’ cafe,” Yun Hee said as she enters the taxi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This is it,” Yun Hee said.

‘Yoo Jin Café’

“Yun-ah, Yoo Jin???” Yun Ho asked. Yun Hee nodded and gives Yun Ho side-long look.

“Who’s Yoo Jin?” Jun Su asked when he saw Yun Ho and Yun Hee expression.

“Who cares? I’m starving, let’s eat,” Chang Min said.

“Unnie!” Yun Hee said as soon as she enters the cafe.

“Yun-ah!” a girl shouts her name excitedly and hugs her.

“Yoo Jin-ah~” Yun Ho called the name.

“Ah, Yun Ho-ah,” Yoo Jin called his name in disbelief. “You’re here? Since when?” she asked.

“Just now,” Yun Ho replied.

“Let’s eat?” Jun Su said, more like a question.

“Oh, come, come, and sit down. What you guys wanna eat?” Yoo Jin asked.

No comments: