Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Cake Lady: Part 2

“Take this cake with you. My treat,” Yoo Jin said.

“Thanks, unnie~” Yun Hee said.

“That’s the last cake for today and ever until I find a new cake maker,” Yoo Jin said.

“Huh? What happened?” Yun Ho asked.

“She left this morning. She received an offer to further her studies. I have no rights to stop her, right?” Yoo Jin explained.

“Can we go to your house now, hyung?” Chang Min asked.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go,” Yun Ho replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yun Ho-hyung, can I call Yun Hee, Yun-ah, like you did?” Jun Su asked excitedly.

“No,” Yun Ho said without looking at him.

“Yun Ho-hyung, Jun Su-hyung likes your sister. If it’s mine, I won’t give him a chance,” Chang Min said.

“And why is that?” Jun Su asked.

“If Yun Hee is my sister, I just want her to meet good guys,” Chang Min said without any doubts.

“Oh…,” Jun Su nodded. “Yah! Are you telling that I’m not good guys?!” Jun Su exclaimed.

“Yeah, yeah. I want Yun to meet good guys,” Yun Ho said and laugh with Chang Min.

“Okay, okay. Wait for your karma!” Jun Su said while both of Chang Min and Yun Ho still laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m hungry…,” Chang Min said.

“The cake that Yoo Jin-unnie gave is still untouched,” Yun Hee said. “Want it, Chang Min-ssi?” she asked him.

“Okay, okay,” Chang Min replied.

“I’ll go and prepare it,” Yun Hee said and makes her way to the kitchen.

“I’ll help you,” Jun Su said. Yun Ho stared. Jun Su ignored it and follows Yun Hee.

After 5 minutes, they come back.

“Yun-ah, did he done anything to you???” Yun Ho asked.

“No, Jun Su-ssi just helped me, oppa,” Yun Hee replied. Jun Su gives Yun Ho an innocent smile.

“Chang Min-ssi, let’s eat,” Yun Hee said and pass a slice of cake to him.

“Let’s eat,” Yun Ho said.

Chang Min takes a bite of the cake. As the cake melts in his mouth, he’s feeling something familiar with the taste of the cake. Only one thing in his mind…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Chang Min-ah, does it taste good?” she asked as he ate the cake.

“It’s okay. But…,” he said while eating.

“But what?” she asked eagerly.

“It still feels like it’s lack of something,” he said and continue eating it.

“But, why did you eat like nothing’s wrong?” she asked weirdly.

“You see, I can eat anything,” he said innocently.

“Aish, this guy,” she said and laugh.

“I can eat anything you make. So, anything you make, no matter how it tastes, let me taste it,” he said seriously.

“Okay, you’ll be the first person who taste my powerful cake someday,” she said and they laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Find something nicer to do, Chang Min. Go study or anything. Don’t hang out with that orphan again!” the old man scolded him.

“Don’t call her like that!” he shouted.

“Don’t you dare yelling like that to me, young man!” he exclaimed and trying to slap him.

“Appa, don’t hit oppa. He’s your son,” a girl innocently said to defense him.

“That’s it. You’re not going anywhere after this!” the old man said.

“Appa, oppa and that unnie is in love,” the girl still tried to defense her brother.

“You, shut up!” the old man exclaimed and his voice can be heard in the whole house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Chang Min? Anything wrong? Why aren’t you eating?” Jun Su asked him weirdly.

“Yun-ah, take me to the café again,” Chang Min said.

“Yun-ah??? Yah! Why…,” Jun Su said in dissatisfied.

“Eh? Why?” Yun Hee asked.

“It just… Ah! Let’s go,” he said and grabbed Yun Hee’s hand.

“Yah! Chang Min! Yun-ah!” Jun Su shouted their names.

“Chang Min-ah! Don’t you dare kidnapped my little sister! Yah!” Yun Ho said and runs to follow them.

No comments: